Have you been thrilled with the desire of traveling?
Soothe your wanderlust with an exotic and adventurous wildlife safari.
A wildlife safari gives you the chance to see animals like lions, zebras or elephants in pure wilderness.
Each safari is unique in its own way. Daketi Safari will be happy to advise you in your search for the ultimate safari experience!
Here you will find the safaris, which are particularly popular with our guests.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE NATIONAL PARKS
SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
The Serengeti National Park is the mother of all African national parks. It has the last remaining animal migration in the world, the highest density of animal population in Tanzania and is by far the most famous wildlife reserve in the world.
– Largest National Park in Africa
– Savannah in northern Tanzania
– Size: 30,000 km²
– Serengeti is derived from the Maasai word "Siringitu" and means "the endless land / plain"
The Ngorongoro is a burglary crater in Tanzania at the edge of the Serengeti and was formed by the collapse of a volcanic mountain.
– The crater floor: 1,700 m above sea level
– Sidewalls: 400 and 600 m high
– A crater area measures 26,400 h
– Over 25,000 wild animals
– One of Africa's seven natural wonders
TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK
The Tarangire National Park is known as the park of elephants. Besides the Serengeti ecosystem, the Tarangire National Park is home to the largest population of wildlife. Depending on the season, huge swamps and the African giant trees await you in the park. Bird lovers will be in heaven here!
– Fifth largest national park in Africa
– 2,600 km² large
– A large population of elephants and birds
– African giant trees
ARUSHA NATIONAL PARK
Arusha National Park is small but beautiful! It is located in the Northeast of Tanzania, between Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro, about 30 km from Arusha.
– Green, hilly and lively scenery
– Species-rich flora
– Breathtaking views of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro
LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
Lake Manyara is located between Arusha and the Ngorongor Crater and is known for its beautiful scenery. Here you will find a variaty of landscapes and a diverse wildlife. The lake occupies two thirds of the park's area.
– Famous for tree climbing lions
– 330 km² large
– up to 200 km² sea size
(at high water level)
– More than 400 bird species